REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 113, Issue 18
Brett Ferrell via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Aug 18 09:02:13 CDT 2014
I would love for it to just be a bad batch, but unless the
factory gives us some indication of something being different
from date (or serial number) x to y, based on this person made
them or somesuch, I don't see how you can assume yours is going
to be OK...
--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
On Sun, Aug 17, 2014, at 11:38 PM, Mike Dawson wrote:
As bad as I feel for them I kind of like the bad batch idea.
There are just too many fixed gear Velocities out there, with
significant landings on them, that are fine. I hope we are not
an accident waiting to happen nor do I want to go back and wrap
my gear legs.
Michael E Dawson
ATCI CFII
On Aug 17, 2014, at 6:45 PM, Brett Ferrell via Reflector
<[1]reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
? I don't think there's any liquid, maybe looking at the full
resolution picture would help. There's a circular fracture all
the way around the leg, and secondary fractures radiating
outward.
[2]http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images%5Cpic2304l.jpg
[3]http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images%5Cpic2303l.jpg
--
Brett Ferrell
[4]reflector at velocityxl.com
[5]ml
References
1. mailto:reflector at tvbf.org
2. http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images%5Cpic2304l.jpg
3. http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images%5Cpic2303l.jpg
4. mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com
5. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140818/568da2bc/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list