REFLECTOR: HEADSETS

alec via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Thu Aug 14 22:13:39 CDT 2014


Hey Velo Guys, 

Reading Digests regarding HEADSETS, I would like to mention I also have gone happily through several type & different brands headsets, getting to the conclusion that for the flying I do, the Zulu are the best for me. (I understand that there are many opinions which could differ with mine) Nevertheless, I would like to share my reasons; a) For under u$900 you get an excellent Noise Canceling devise, b) they are very comfortable, c) they including a Bluetooth connection to your phone in case you need to do an emergency call whilst still flying or listen to music..... 

As a secondary device, now I bought the Bose QC15 (also noise canceling) headsets which will go for $275? (retail price) per set. To these I added the "UFLYMIKE device for another $250 a set, which provides a mike to the regular listening headset, which will also allow the users to connect to their music device through a provided regular cable whilst having the mike devise connected, or without this extra cable with the other included straight forward cable..... I have used these sets recently during a Ferry flight from Florida to Buenos Aires Argentina as a main unit for over 30 hours flight and had no complains. These great Headsets, are great when used without the mike accessory to listen to music, at home or in the plane when being a regular line passenger, without calling the attention with a clumsy thing over your head, avoiding all the noises of the pane. Keep in mind, if you're going for this combine option, do NOT purchase the Bluetooth Bose sets, as U-Fly-Mike needs to insert a plug in the removable cable.

When talking with U-Fly-Mike people a month ago, they mentioned there has been important improvements in their sets. If you would like to contact them, they have a web page. If you need more clarification from me, drop me a line and I'll try to explain better :)

Cheers, 

Alec
alec at rhodius.com.ar
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140815/d3bc8c71/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list