REFLECTOR: N1024N @ KHPN (White Plains)
Andrew Judge via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Aug 11 20:27:20 CDT 2014
That was me Larry! I had a board meeting in Yonkers. I tied up next to you - two planes down. Had I been there longer, I'd have posted to the group to see if you wanted to do some formation flying over the Hudson! Next time for sure. I went back to Hyannis and then on to luray for the caverns. Another east coast trip in the books! N55AJ.
Andrew Judge
President
Grove Networks Inc.
2103 Coral Way
Suite 700
Miami, 33145
Office:
305-448-6126
Fax: 305-437-7685
On Aug 10, 2014, at 1:32 PM, "Lawrence Epstein via Reflector" <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
Are you on the Reflector/Forum?
You are parked right next to our Flying Club (Westchester Flying Club) airplanes. My Velocity is based next door (@ Million Air)
Larry Epstein
N58LV
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list