REFLECTOR: Roll trim?

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 11:19:36 CDT 2014


The bonanza I flew had a roll trim also tip tanks   So when burning out of those was very handy

Kevin Baker 

.

> On Apr 18, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:
> 
> I'm finally getting around to trying different springs to go with the cog belt and pulley trim system (thanks Geoff!). 
> 
> And while sitting back there looking at the whole roll trim thing it occurred to me that none of the single engine piston planes I've flown have a roll trim system. If the plane flies with a heavy wing, that's fixed by rigging. Either adjusting the wings themselves or adjusting the ailerons. 
> 
> So here's "The question":  Has anyone omitted the roll trim mechanism?
> 
> -Don
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list