REFLECTOR: Fuel Vapor Release Valve

James Traynor jtetraynor at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:59:35 CDT 2014


Ma-be something like this
 
http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=11947&familyName=Attwood+Fuel+Vent+Inline+Surge+Protector
 
> Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:40:36 -0500
> From: michalk at awpi.com
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Fuel Vapor Release Valve
> 
> I am trying to find a valve that will allow a fuel tank to vent vapor, 
> but not vent fuel.
> 
> This is for my header tank which receives the return fuel from the fuel 
> pressure regulator.  Occasionally, it will vent fuel overboard.
> 
> I have seen large valves for racing that allow them to quickly fill fuel 
> tanks, on the order of 1 inch diameter, but I'm looking for something a 
> lot smaller.  This valve has a float in it that closes when the fuel 
> reaches it.  Some airplanes also use this valve on wing tanks, but I'm 
> not having luck stumbling across the proper term for searching on that.
> 
> Anyone have any pointers?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140412/f2a4b458/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list