REFLECTOR: Oshkosh
Jeff Barnes
jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 18:56:38 CDT 2014
Hi Larry,
Check your campsite location (not yet reserved yet I imagine). There's a line where you can't run generators (therefore a/c) after 10 or so at night. Kinda rough on chargers, computers, CPAP machines, etc.
Regards,
Jeff Barnes
847-331-2567
________________________________
From: lawrence <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 3:28 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Oshkosh
I am looking for someone to fly with me from Sebastian to Oshkosh (in N58LV!) and the share a camper (with generator & A/C) in Paul's Woods.
My plan is to fly commercial to Florida Friday night July 25 and depart for OSH early Saturday morning. I would like to try to make it on Sat., but may make a stop and arrive early Sunday. (Depending on weather).
The rental on the camper is for the full time, but I will fly back to NY (White Plains), probably Thursday AM. You can ride back with me or stay.
If anyone is interested, please e-mail me directly.
Larry
N58LV 173 FG
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140409/2e7a32e3/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list