REFLECTOR: Prop wanted

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 13:37:24 CDT 2014


So did the Mazda die, PSRU give up or was it more trouble than it is worth?

Mike
N104DD
Chevy V8
On Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:25 AM, Chris Barber <cbarber at texasattorney.net> wrote:
 
 
I purchased a Continental 360. It is being overhauled.

The prop I was thinking I could use is not going to work, so, while I try to save for a nice MT, does anyone have an appropriate prop that they care to part with that would work for a Velocity SE?
 
I know more info is needed but wanting to put out feelers to see what may be sitting in the back of someone's hangar before I go have one made.

Thanks.

Chris Barber
Houston
 
P.S. I will be cross posting this so forgive the redundancy as many of us are on the same lists.
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140406/ff14e862/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list