REFLECTOR: N58LV First flight videos

Epstein Lawrence Jay ljepstein at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:32:56 CDT 2014


btw; 
When I said "went to Sun & Fun on 4/3”, I meant I went (by car). N58LV stayed in Sebastian! (Maybe next year)

Larry
On Apr 6, 2014, at 11:25 AM, Matt Bucko <mbuc310 at cox.net> wrote:

> Outstanding!
> Matt
> On 4/6/2014 8:10 AM, Epstein Lawrence Jay wrote:
>> This is the first flight of N58LV on 4/2/2014 with Scott Swing at the controls.
>> 
>> http://youtu.be/zMzy9xC0cgw
>> 
>> 
>> This is the second flight, on 4/4/14 (went to Sun & Fun on 4/3) with me at the controls.
>> 
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyBVLZbyJ1I
>> 
>> Larry Epstein
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140406/ddfd25cc/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list