REFLECTOR: N244FM down at KPHK
Don Johnston
numa at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 19:01:35 CDT 2013
You are giving *WAY* too much credit to the news media.
I'm surprised they didn't report it as a remotely piloted drone that hit a
car after having a mid-air with a UFO.
Sent from my Android mobile device.
On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 5:43 PM, John Abraham <john at velocityaircraft.com>wrote:
> I am not understanding the plane was upside down? There is no damage to
> winglets.
>
> > On Sep 22, 2013, at 5:07 PM, "Richard J. Gentil" <
> richard at naples-air-center.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was flying to KPHK this afternoon and found N244FM on the side of the
> runway. I do not have any details other then the pilot is alive (I do not
> know if Fred still owns it it not) and was helo'd to the hospital with a
> possible broken back.
> >
> > <photo 1.JPG>
> >
> >
> >
> > <photo 2.JPG>
> >
> >
> >
> > <photo 3.JPG>
> >
> >
> > Richard
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130922/38f4d2b6/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list