REFLECTOR: Rough River
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Sep 18 08:11:07 CDT 2013
We plan to be there, with the airplane if I can finish the condition
inspection in time. I think Andy Millin is planning to fly down as
well.
--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Terry Miles wrote:
Hi all,
I am way, way behind in reading 150 plus Velo posts on the Reflector.
I just looked thru the subject lines and I didn't see anything about
who might be going to Rough River. It is about 10 days away. I hope
to do a one day out and back on Saturday and not stay over-night.
Anybody else thinking about heading down there? I think it is the
weekend of Sept 28-29.
Terry
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
[1]http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives:
[2]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
References
1. http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
2. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130918/70dcbcad/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list