REFLECTOR: Scott steering dampener XLFG

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Sep 16 16:10:28 CDT 2013


Thanks.  I have the Azusa, 1200 hours, no problems.  Have there been 
many problems?

John

On 9/16/2013 12:56 PM, Clayton Chase wrote:
> Matco:
>
> Azusa:
>
>
> Both pictures from the factory website.  :)
> http://store.velocityaircraft.com/Model.aspx?Modelno=129&featureno=131
>
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com 
> <mailto:aminetech at bluefrog.com>> wrote:
>
>     I thought I had a Matco nose wheel.  However it looks like the one
>     shown.  Can someone provide an image of each so I can be sure?
>
>     John
>
>
>     On 9/16/2013 11:40 AM, David Rene Dugas wrote:
>>     My nose wheel broke two weeks ago but did not come apart.  I had
>>     the Azusa wheel shown here.  Upgraded to the Matco.  Agree with
>>     Scott.
>>     Best,
>>     Rene'
>>
>
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     To change your email address, visit
>     http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>     Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
>     user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>     Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>     <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
>     Check old archives:
>     http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130916/d69a27a0/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list