REFLECTOR: EI trouble shooting manual

jerry at jlbent.com jerry at jlbent.com
Mon Sep 16 12:08:21 CDT 2013


I certainly would like to have a copy or access to it.


Jerry Brainard
Jerry at JLBEnt.com


   	-------Original Message-------
From: Matt Bucko <mbuc310 at cox.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: EI trouble shooting manual
Sent: Sep 16 '13 9:40am

I have this 31 page trouble shooting manual from EI.

If anyone is interested in it, I can make it available, or post it to the
web site for download.
Matt


          --------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector]
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: [LINK:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html]
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130916/b91514b6/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: fuel001.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 328115 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130916/b91514b6/attachment-0001.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list