REFLECTOR: Scott steering dampener XLFG
David Rene Dugas
renedugas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:40:48 CDT 2013
My nose wheel broke two weeks ago but did not come apart. I had the Azusa wheel shown here. Upgraded to the Matco. Agree with Scott.
Best,
Rene'
On Sep 16, 2013, at 6:05 AM, Scott Baker <scottb33333 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/15/2013 11:22 PM, Velocity wrote:
>>
>> Well I installed the Scott dampener today. I would say so far it does just as I hoped.
>> It allows me to steer down the runway with the winglets and not the brakes.
>> I got a few landings in so I would say the total success of the dampener is still out.
>> I got no shimmy at all actually the landing seems smoother than normal for me.
>> When the front wheel touched down is almost like the wheel knew which way to point .
>>
>> Ron
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> Ron,
> Suggest that you update your nose fork to the new heavier weight yoke (safety issue). And while not quite as important, consider upgrading the nose wheel to the newer Matco version (which is rated for higher speed).
> Scott B.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130916/de938d38/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list