REFLECTOR: Bottom winglet pictures

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Sep 14 18:45:31 CDT 2013


Thanks.
Those look a lot smaller than I would have imagined.  The manual shows 
what looks to me like they are about six inches long from the wing 
surface.  Yours look like about two inches, maybe three.

Apparently, the current manual implies that they are empty shells, and 
come with the kit.  I thought they were made with the standard foam 
construction.

On 09/14/2013 05:34 PM, nmflyer1 at aol.com wrote:
> Here is how mine are:
>
>
>
> Can someone post a picture of their bottom winglet so that I can see 
> how to make my own?
> -- 
> Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130914/65ea0d96/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list