REFLECTOR: Dynamic Propeller Balancing

Brooke Wolf bwolf1 at tds.net
Thu Oct 31 12:02:41 CDT 2013


Thanks Richard.  It sounds like a good excuse for a trip to Naples.  I will be in touch.

Brooke


> 
> 
> From: "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com>
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Dynamic Propeller Balancing
> Date: October 30, 2013 at 5:52:52 PM EDT
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> 
> 
> Hi Brooke,
> 
> We do dynamic prop balancing at my repair station in Naples. 
> 
> Richard
> 
> Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic
> 
>> On Oct 30, 2013, at 5:32 PM, Brooke Wolf <bwolf1 at tds.net> wrote:
>> 
>> Has anyone had their Prop/engine dynamically balanced?  It sounds like a good idea to me.  Can anyone recommend a place in Florida where I can have that done.  I am based at Merritt Island KCOI,   (near Cape Canaveral).  Thanks  Brooke
>> _______________________________________________

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131031/a0ae8952/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list