REFLECTOR: Engine install pictures

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 25 11:41:06 CDT 2013


Ignore the insurance thing until you are ready for it. Insurance changes 
faster than electronics do. One day no problem the next day they will 
not even talk to you.
Just believe it will be there when you need it.

Ron
On 10/24/2013 7:25 PM, Peter Braswell wrote:
> Hi all,
> So I'm in the middle of installing my engine doing my best to 
> blissfully ignore all the chatter about the difficulties involved with 
> getting insurance.
>
> What I was wondering was if anybody has any good pics of the air 
> induction system and some detailed shots of the control cable routing.
>
> I have looked at the pics on the velocity site, but I was wondering if 
> anybody has any additional to augment those.
>
> Many thanks,
> Peter
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131025/abfa52aa/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list