REFLECTOR: Anybody recognize this airplane?

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Oct 22 10:09:58 CDT 2013


Yea... sorry.. the point is, I can't tell the owner or the N number...
any clues??



--
Brett Ferrell
[1]reflector at velocityxl.com

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013, at 08:56 AM, Kevin Baker wrote:

Make it so - I agree remove it

Kevin Baker



.



On Oct 22, 2013, at 7:39 AM, Brett Ferrell
<[2]reflector at velocityxl.com> wrote:



Looks like it's being parted out, and I'd like to remove it from my
database.

[3]http://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php?mode=usersearch&user=122602

<barn.jpg>
--
Brett Ferrell
[4]reflector at velocityxl.com

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
[5]http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  [6]www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: [7]www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives:
[8]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
[9]http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector



Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives:
[10]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

References

1. mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com
2. mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com
3. http://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php?mode=usersearch&user=122602
4. mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com
5. http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
6. http://www.tvbf.org/gallery
7. http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail
8. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
9. http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
  10. http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131022/7d7b1480/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list