REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 103, Issue 45
Mark Riley
the_rileys1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 13 16:41:42 CDT 2013
Be right down.
Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 13, 2013, at 2:06 PM, reflector-request at tvbf.org wrote:
> Send Reflector mailing list submissions to
> reflector at tvbf.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> reflector-request at tvbf.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> reflector-owner at tvbf.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Reflector digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. Electric MT on a standard io-360 (Andrew Judge)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 18:05:16 +0000
> From: Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com>
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Electric MT on a standard io-360
> Message-ID: <8CF2D325-E97D-4394-BE74-BE0220658043 at grovenetworks.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> I have a weird issue with my electric MT where part of the rain guard at the tip beaks off one blade. Has anyone out there had this issue? Not sure if its a defect. 1st time was after about 275 hours. 2nd time was after about 155 hours. The prop is about a a clean as I've seen them. The dings are minimal and the other two blades look good. I don't know if it is the same blade that had issues before. I'll find that out from MT I suppose.
>
> I'm debating if I should buy a another and see if it happens to the new one. If it does, I'm stuck with 25k on 2 props that don't work right.
>
>
>
>
>
> Andrew Judge
> President
> Grove Networks Inc
>
> http://www.grovenetworks.com - Check out our new website!
> We've got IT under control!
> advantageIT | hospitalityIT | enterpriseIT
> Phone Systems | Hosting | Online Backup | WiFi Systems | IT Security
>
> Please email any requests for support to support at grovenetworks.com or call us now at 305-448-6126 for immediate assistance
>
>
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: image.jpeg
> Type: image/jpeg
> Size: 429988 bytes
> Desc: image.jpeg
> URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131013/eba6688d/attachment.jpeg>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
> Name: ATT00001.txt
> URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131013/eba6688d/attachment.txt>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Visit the gallery! tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> End of Reflector Digest, Vol 103, Issue 45
> ******************************************
More information about the Reflector
mailing list