REFLECTOR: Electric MT on a standard io-360
Mike Dawson
medawson250 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 13:56:28 CDT 2013
We have an electric three blade MT and so far so good but only 50 hours on it. it does kind of sound like a defect though.
Mike Dawson
N104DD
On Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:45 AM, Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com> wrote:
I have a weird issue with my electric MT where part of the rain guard at the tip beaks off one blade. Has anyone out there had this issue? Not sure if its a defect. 1st time was after about 275 hours. 2nd time was after about 155 hours. The prop is about a a clean as I've seen them. The dings are minimal and the other two blades look good. I don't know if it is the same blade that had issues before. I'll find that out from MT I suppose.
I'm debating if I should buy a another and see if it happens to the new one. If it does, I'm stuck with 25k on 2 props that don't work right.
Andrew Judge
President
Grove Networks Inc
http://www.grovenetworks.com - Check out our new website!
We've got IT under control!
advantageIT | hospitalityIT | enterpriseIT
Phone Systems | Hosting | Online Backup | WiFi Systems | IT Security
Please email any requests for support to support at grovenetworks.com or call us now at 305-448-6126 for immediate assistance
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131013/98dd9b16/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list