REFLECTOR: Commercial night flight

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:35:09 CDT 2013


It was a prerequisite for me. 

René Dugas 
Apple the REALLY smart phone. 

> On Oct 9, 2013, at 5:36 PM, Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com> wrote:
> 
> Do you have to do a dual two-hour night flight as a prerequisite for the commercial pilots license?
> 
> If there is a dual requirement, I suppose I can do that in my plane? I've done plenty solo night cross countries.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Andrew Judge
> President
> Grove Networks Inc
> 
> http://www.grovenetworks.com - Check out our new website!
> We've got IT under control!
> advantageIT | hospitalityIT | enterpriseIT
> Phone Systems | Hosting | Online Backup | WiFi Systems | IT Security
> 
> Please email any requests for support to support at grovenetworks.com or call us now at 305-448-6126 for immediate assistance
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list