REFLECTOR: Pitch servo installation

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Sat Nov 16 09:43:10 CST 2013


Peter,

if I remember correctly, then you are using the Garmin servos, with autotrim, like I am.

I believe that the spring is not necessary, it might actually counter the effect of the autotrim and can start hunting in the pitch.

I have the thought to remove the spring as well, and directly link the servo to the Pitch torque tube exactly where the spring is placed in the plans. Mind you, I use the sidestick option and do not know if that works for centerstick.

Maybe any more ideas about this ?

Patrick Sieders
XFG-5 Nashville TN


Sent from my ASUS Pad

John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131116/2368edc2/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list