REFLECTOR: Pitch servo installation
Peter Braswell
peter.braswell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 14:56:16 CST 2013
All,
I'm getting ready to install my pitch servo and I was wondering if anybody
on the list has pictures on how they may have gone about this. I'm going
to leave off the pitch actuator as I don't need it. My AP servo does
double duty and adjusts the trim as well. I was going to modify the pitch
actuator install but have been scratching my head. The pitch actuator
pivots and is connected to the spring. I think it pivots because it's a
linear actuation. I'm wondering if I can just eliminate the pitch actuator
and attach my pitch servo directly to the pitch spring? Obviously it's
impractical to have the pitch servo pivot.Do I even need the spring at all
or can there be something rigid instead that comes off the elevator,
projects up and attaches directly to the servo rod end?
TIA,
Peter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUDO Labs | Zuluworks.com | ThreePoint.io
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
Cell: 804.690.5896
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131115/1086381e/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list