REFLECTOR: Anyone based at FSM or nearby?

sbjknox at earthlink.net sbjknox at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 14 10:19:25 CST 2013


Dave, I am in Tahlequah Oklahoma about 1 1/2 hours from FS.  If you do not 
find any help closer to you, give me a call.

Sid


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Philipsen" <velocity at davebiz.com>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:54 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Anyone based at FSM or nearby?


>I was on my way from Illinois to Texas the other day and had to put her 
>down in Ft. Smith, AR due to a rough running engine. Cylinder 1 CHT was 
>running cold and I have no idea yet what the problem is. Got a rental car 
>and drove the rest of the way to Texas but I'm heading back to AR tomorrow. 
>Does anyone know of an inexpensive place to park and/or someone who might 
>have a lead on a mechanic who might want to help me with a little 
>diagnostic work?  It's a Lyc IO-360.
>
> Dave Philipsen
> Velocity STD FG
> N83DP
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 


---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com



More information about the Reflector mailing list