REFLECTOR: Front Oil cooler size

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 14:53:50 CST 2013


Hello All,

 

I am getting to the point where it’s time to start the forward oil cooler install. My airplane is upside down and I cut the hole for the cooling plenum. To make sure I placed it correctly I placed my oil cooler that I got with my engine. I now noticed that the oil cooler I have is too small for the opening that is on each side of the cooler. 

 

Can someone tell me which oil cooler they used (P/N). I believe that going to a bigger cooler will be the best bet rather than adjusting both entrance and exit plenum. Any thoughts ?

 

Gr. Patrick

 

 

 

Patrick & Dana Sieders

7244 Sugarloaf Drive

Nashville TN 37211

 

Tel. 615-250-2304

Cell P. 615-918-2698

Cell D. 615-918-2699

 

Email. Js3201 at comcast.net

Http://www.sieders.com/sieders

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131105/f4e9aff1/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list