REFLECTOR: Cabin heat - where to go through the bulkhead?

Tim Rhodenbaugh timrhod at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 20:39:24 CST 2013


Mine are dead center in each foot space right behind the rudder pedals. Located there I placed a sliding cover with a bolt sticking out so I can open and close the vent with my toes.  I needed the fine adjustment to control heat more precisely .  Tim Rhodenbaugh  N 370TR

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 3, 2013, at 8:01 PM, Reiff Lorenz <Reiff at lorenz.com> wrote:

>  
> Where's the best place for the cabin-heat air vents to go through the canard bulkhead? Near the base, blowing beneath the rudder pedals? Half-way up the side, along the fuselage, connected to eyeball vents on the panel? Route the SCAT tubing over the top of the canard and don't go through the bulkhead? Other?
>  
> I have the typically-installed nose oil cooler. Also, it's an RG, so I don't think I can vent the heat into the keel.
>  
> I'd love to know what everyone did.
>  
>  
> Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
> Velocity XL-RG, 50% complete
> Currently working on: Elevator trim and cabin heat
>  
>  
>  
>  
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20131103/235b7d10/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list