REFLECTOR: Camping at AirVenture

Tim Rhodenbaugh timrhod at aol.com
Wed May 22 10:09:28 CDT 2013


I would second this post we have rented from Brian the last two years and it has been great.
Tim Rhodenbaugh Velocity XLRG   

Sent from my iPad

On May 22, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Ricardo Guerra, Jr." <rich at rguerra.com> wrote:

> To All:
> 
> I'm posting this on behalf of Brian Johnston who is an Oshkosh local who assists in making arrangements for lodging/camping during AirVenture. My Dad and I stayed in a popup camper he had arranged in Paul's Woods one year and it was great. I believe others in the group have worked with him in addition to other canardians. It's worth contacting him if you might want to arrange lodging.
> 
> Rich Guerra
> Velocity XL RG N724X
> 
>>   2013 OSHKOSH AIRVENTURE
>> 
>>        CAMPERS AVAILABLE AT CAMP SCHOLLER
>> IN PAULS WOODS COMPLETE SET-UP WITH EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED FOR A WEEK OF CAMPING.
>> 
>>      3 BEDROOM WHOLE HOUSES AVAILABLE
>>    & SINGLE ROOMS AVAILABLE. CAN ALSO
>>     ARRANGE CAR RENTALS WITH UNIT RENTALS.
>> 
>>                 CONTACT:   BRIAN JOHNSTON
>> E-MAIL---- bjgolfer at charter.net
>> PHONE---- HOME- 920-426-4955
>> WORK----- 920-426-4310  EXT. 4159 
>> 
>>  
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130522/9cab4b07/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list