REFLECTOR: washers for wing attach bolts

Glenn Babcock glennbabcock at roadrunner.com
Sun May 19 12:29:52 CDT 2013


They're 1/2" grade 8 wing washers. You need one under the head of the bolt and one under the nut, so there's 12 total. 

Regards,

Glenn


On May 19, 2013, at 12:57 PM, "Douglas Holub" <douglas.holub at gmail.com> wrote:

> My plans are 150 miles away and I need to order some washers for my wing attach bolts tomorrow. The O.D. of the AN/960 seems too small and it's too big on the AN/970.  Is there something in between?  What do the plans call out for a standard wing, standard fuselage? ( I would check at velocityaircraft.com, but I don't remember my login or password.) 
>  
> Doug Holub
> Standard FG w/ electric nose lift, 135 hours, putting it back together after paint and interior
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130519/28ff17e8/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list