REFLECTOR: Crew car
Kurt Winker
nmflyer1 at aol.com
Fri May 17 23:20:43 CDT 2013
Lou,
Call me. I am the manager of Mid Valley Airport in Los Lunas. I can answer all your questions on updating things.
Kurt
505-610-3676
Sent from my iPad
On May 17, 2013, at 19:15, "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Guys I am sorry this is not just about Velocities but it is about flying. Our local airport support group has finally been able to purchase a vehicle and donate it to the airport for a crew car. The problem now is how do we tell pilots that it is available? I am sure there is a way to update the airport directory but I am not sure how to do that. AOPA also has an airport listing on their flight planning software which must be able to be updated. Does anyone have experience with this? Any advice would be appreciated. The airport is located in Western New York, KOLE
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130517/6ce6c4c8/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list