REFLECTOR: Crew car

John Abraham john at velocityaircraft.com
Fri May 17 20:23:21 CDT 2013


Www.Airnav.com



On May 17, 2013, at 9:15 PM, "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Guys I am sorry this is not just about Velocities but it is about flying. Our local airport support group has finally been able to purchase a vehicle and donate it to the airport for a crew car. The problem now is how do we tell pilots that it is available? I am sure there is a way to update the airport directory but I am not sure how to do that. AOPA also has an airport listing on their flight planning software which must be able to be updated. Does anyone have experience with this? Any advice would be appreciated. The airport is located in Western New York, KOLE
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130517/c2588a9f/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list