REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris Airport C09 Update REV 2

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Fri May 17 11:16:09 CDT 2013


Ron,

Flight Deck is my new "go to" spot for lunch. I just love watching crazy
people jump out of airplanes while I eat. :-)

See you tomorrow.

Don

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Ron N VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm
> wrote:

>  I will be hanging around till 5 ish at which time I may fly to Rochell
> for dinner.
>
> Ron
>
>
> On 5/17/2013 10:20 AM, Terry Miles wrote:
>
> Ron,
> Thanks for the invite.  I am really torn here, it is too bad that this had
> to coincide with what Brett and Elizabeth are doing over in Ohio.  I am a
> charter member of the MidWest Fly In.   I see the weather today in the
> general Cinnci/Dayton area stayed iffy until mid morning with haze and fog.
>   If I came over to Morris, should I just park up on the main ramp?  Which
> row is #62 in?  Should I try to park over by you?  I'm at VPZ.  We are only
> 60 miles apart.  How long do you plan on hanging around Saturday?  I might
> try to get to both places.
> Terry
> XL-5
>
>  ------------------------------
> Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 20:35:44 -0500
> From: velocityxl at fastmail.fm
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris Airport
> C09 Update REV 2
>
> One last blast to  any Velocity builders or Pilots that would like to stop
> in for some good food
> on Saturday. It should be a good time with lots of activity at the air
> port as our Chapter is doing a Young eagles event for a
> boy scout troop.  I will be at my hanger at 10:00 and be their most of the
> day . So please stop in and say Hi. So far right now the
> weather looks great.
>
> My hanger # is 62
>
> Fuel cost $5.50 a gallon as of Tuesday
>
> Hope to see many of you On Saturday as our airport is usually over run
> with RV's and I can use all the support
> our group can muster to show these tin can fliers what a cool plane really
> is. :-)
>
> Ron
>
>
>
> On 4/29/2013 1:52 PM, Ron N VelocityXLFG wrote:
>
> Good news our chapter will be doing a young Eagles event May 18th  also at
> the airport . So If you are like me
> and enjoy watching planes take off and land Morris will be the place to be
> at.
>
> Ron
>
>
>
> On 4/24/2013 12:07 PM, Don Johnston wrote:
>
> I'm within ORD airspace (3CK) and I make the 10 minute flight up to
> Burlington (BUU) for fuel. It's usually cheaper than anything within 300nm.
>
> -Don
>
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM, David Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> Price I saw was downtown. Highest I found on ForeFlight anywhere. Maybe
> you get a souvenir. �
>
> Rene' Dugas
> Sent from an Apple.
>
> On Apr 24, 2013, at 9:24 AM, Ron N VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
> wrote:
>
> > Fuel at the field 5.60a gallon a week ago. Price must have jumped up a
> bit:)
> > On 4/23/2013 8:21 PM, Rene Dugas wrote:
> >> Sounds interesting.  562 miles for me so will have to see.  Saw fuel
> prices in Chicago at $9.19/ gal.  Wow.  Oh yeah would have to unmount my
> .50 cal machine guns in the wings and leave my pistols behind since
> concealed carry not allowed in the progressive state of Illinois.  AirNav
> has a beautiful picture of the airport.  Thanks
> >>
> >> Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.
> >>
> >>
> >> On Apr 22, 2013, at 9:49 PM, "sbjknox" <sbjknox at earthlink.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>> http://www.airnav.com/airport/C09
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Velocity" <velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
> >>> To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
> >>> Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:19 PM
> >>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris
> Airport C09
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>> Well to start off the flying season I am going to host another Midwest
> >>>> Fly in not to say you can not drive in and join us if you
> >>>> need to . This year I am opening it up to all canard aircraft.  My
> >>>> airport has 2 Long Easy's that reside there and they want to
> >>>> Show there planes off also. So I thought why not open it up to all
> >>>> canard aircraft it would just make it more fun .
> >>>>
> >>>> I will provide the hamburgers, hot dogs, soda and chips. If you would
> >>>> like to bring some thing to share that would be welcome.
> >>>>
> >>>> Last year we had 6 planes show up.  This year with the open invite to
> >>>> all canards I hope for at least 10 canards on the field.
> >>>> Morris has 6 RV's on the field so I am always out number till this
> >>>> gathering .
> >>>>
> >>>> Please send me a email if you think you will make it so I can be sure
> to
> >>>> have enough food. Hope to see many of you
> >>>> there  .
> >>>>
> >>>> Please respond to:       Velocityxl at fastmail.fm
> >>>
> >>>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >>>>
> >>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >>>> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >>>
> >>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >>> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >>
> >> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> >> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> >> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> >> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________ To change your email
> address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the
> gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new
> archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130517/aa1489de/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list