REFLECTOR: upholstery shop in the midwest
Gordon Putney
cgputney at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:04:41 CDT 2013
Don,
Try Abby at Flightline Interiors in Wind Lake WI, 262-364-6166
She did a great job on my V.
Gordon Putney
From: Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net>
Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:47 AM
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: upholstery shop in the midwest
I had been planning on using Dave Spano at Aurora, but his flight school
business has really taken off (good for him and GA, but bad for me).
Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a upholstery shop in
the midwest?
My immediate need is cushions for the rear seats. I used Oregon Aero for the
front but since there will rarely be passengers in the back, I'm not
interested is that level of quality/cost for those rare occasions that I'll
have people in the back.
Don Johnston
_______________________________________________ To change your email
address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the
gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new
archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130516/cadbe6b1/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list