REFLECTOR: Velocity at KFCI today

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue May 14 15:04:47 CDT 2013


Aircraft Manufacturer : CREUS RUBEN out of richmond


Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2013, at 13:19, Peter Braswell <peter.braswell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> So I was out doing some approaches today and when I landed, I noticed a Velocity on the ramp.  I think it was an SUV variant (had yokes) and was a FG with a fixed pitched cato prop.  N number was N21VA.  I looked around for you to chat, but was a bit pressed for time so I had to scoot.  Just wondering if it might have been somebody on this list.
> 
> Best,
> Peter
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> "It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130514/ef4b8a34/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list