REFLECTOR: Harness question

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Mon May 13 12:30:02 CDT 2013


I'm going with a 4-point (Y style shoulder) harness in the front.

I've looked at Schroth, Simpson, Corbeau and Hooker. The problem I have
with the first three is that they are either non-inertia reel, only
available in red, yellow, blue, black or they have their logo or name
prominently displayed. So far, Hooker is the only one I've found available
in colors with inertia reels... Until a ran across seatbeltplanet.

Don

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Grover McNair <
grover at mcnairperformance.com> wrote:

>  There is a lot of difference between a belt and a harness. Make sure you
> are comparing apples and apples. I would suggest www.summitracing.com.****
>
> Grover McNair****
>
> ** **
>  ------------------------------
>
> *From:* reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] *On
> Behalf Of *Don Johnston
> *Sent:* Monday, May 13, 2013 12:40 PM
>
> *To:* reflector at tvbf.org
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Harness question
> ****
>
>  ** **
>
> Does anyone have any experience with https://www.seatbeltplanet.com/
>
>
> I've narrowed it down between them and http://hookerharness.com/
>
> Seatbeltplanet is coming in at around $300 vs. $1,500 with Hooker.
>
> With the common logic of "you get what you pay for", it could be one is
> over priced and the other correctly priced. Or one is correctly priced and
> the other is crap.
>
> I just can't tell which. :-(****
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130513/738873ad/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list