REFLECTOR: @#$%& Hangar Birds
Scott Baker
scottb33333 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 06:18:31 CDT 2013
I know if I saw an inflatable, realistic snake in the trusses, it would
minimize my activity at the hangar!
Scott B
On 5/9/2013 6:10 AM, Mark Magee wrote:
> Synthetic owl with moving head and or inflatable snake in trusses overhead your bird will minimize that activity.
>
> Mark B. Magee
> Sent from IPhone 4S
>
> Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. 1COR 16:13-14
>
> On May 9, 2013, at 1:44 AM, Brooke Wolf <bwolf1 at tds.net> wrote:
>
>> I recently moved to a new t-hangar in East Tennessee. My airplane is not the only bird that likes this hangar. I have a real problem with birds (mostly starlings I think) taking up residence roosting and crapping on my airplane.
>>
>> Anybody got any ideas or experience in getting rid of these @#$^% pesky critters?
>>
>> Brooke
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list