REFLECTOR: safety harness pricing

David Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:54:14 CDT 2013


I used Simpson five point but did not use groin strap with Camlock. Not as convenient but 5000# strength. I've used them in other race vehicles. 10 years and no complaints. My 2 cents. 

Rene' Dugas
Sent from an Apple. 

On May 7, 2013, at 3:25 PM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm getting ready to place the order for safety harnesses. Four-point inertia reel in the front and three point manually adjusted in the back.  I have a quote from Hooker Harnesses for $535 per front seat and $175 per rear seat.
> 
> Just wondering what everyone else has used/paid.
> 
> -Don Johnston
>  
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list