REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris Airport C09

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Wed May 1 15:14:28 CDT 2013


Yep I have done the April fly inn but this year in Chicago April has not 
been good for fling. I do wish I had knows about the other
forms of communication out there . I just monitor the reflector . My bad.

Ron

On 5/1/2013 12:09 PM, Brett Ferrell wrote:
> Actually you're both right.
> Historically, at least from my notes, Ron's fly-in has been in April 
> <http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?11793-Midwest-Gathering&highlight=fly-in> 
> and ours has been in May 
> <http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Cincinnati_Flyin_2010>.  
> I did post to Canard Squadron III and CSA Newsletters in February to 
> meet their publishing deadlines, as well as reach out to the Velocity 
> folks I know in the Midwest region to let them know.  But I didn't 
> think posting to the Reflector that early served any purpose since a 
> lot of folks don't make fly-out decisions until the week of based on 
> weather and other factors. It's a shame that they overlap this year, 
> but that's life.  I hope Ron has a great fly-in, but if the weather 
> serves better for Cincinnati, we'd love to have everyone to our place 
> too.  As long as you're all flying, I'm happy.
>
> Brett
> -- 
> Brett Ferrell
> reflector at velocityxl.com
> On Wed, May 1, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Ron N VelocityXLFG wrote:
>> Sorry not Likely  I never saw any thing from Brett till after I posted.
>> Ron
>> On 4/29/2013 8:19 PM, Terry Miles wrote:
>>> Geez.  Sorry I can't make it.  Why this weekend?  Brett has posted 
>>> his plans long ago.  Would another date be possible?
>>> Terry
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:19:21 -0500
>>> From: velocityxl at fastmail.fm <mailto:velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
>>> To: reflector at tvbf.org <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
>>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris 
>>> Airport C09
>>> Well to start off the flying season I am going to host another 
>>> Midwest Fly in not to say you can not drive in and join us if you
>>> need to . This year I am opening it up to all canard aircraft.  My 
>>> airport has 2 Long Easy's that reside there and they want to
>>> Show there planes off also. So I thought why not open it up to all  
>>> canard aircraft it would just make it more fun .
>>> I will provide the hamburgers, hot dogs, soda and chips. If you 
>>> would like to bring some thing to share that would be welcome.
>>> Last year we had 6 planes show up.  This year with the open invite 
>>> to all canards I hope for at least 10 canards on the field.
>>> Morris has 6 RV's on the field so I am always out number till this 
>>> gathering .
>>> Please send me a email if you think you will make it so I can be 
>>> sure to have enough food. Hope to see many of you
>>> there  .
>>> Please respond to: Velocityxl at fastmail.fm 
>>> <mailto:Velocityxl at fastmail.fm>
>>> _______________________________________________ To change your email 
>>> address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit 
>>> the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery> 
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: 
>>> www.tvbf.org/pipermail <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail> Check old 
>>> archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visithttp://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery!www.tvbf.org/gallery  <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives:www.tvbf.org/pipermail  <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
>>> Check old archives:http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> _________________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit 
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130501/ea3cd69e/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list