REFLECTOR: Cut-down keel -- Opinions?

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:48:42 CDT 2013


I'm considering the cut-down keep and bench seat upgrade ( about $1,000)
from the factory on my kit.  Does anybody have opinions on if this is
worthwhile?

I don't expect to do a lot of flying with more than 2 people, much more
common will be 2 people plus luggage, which makes me think that the
cut-down keel would be a great option.


Clay

PS: For those I've been chatting about selling parts to, I'm waiting for
info from the factory on exactly which parts I'll still need after getting
the RG upgrade.   I don't want to accidentally try to sell a part that I
will end up needing, and I want to include in what I sell everything I
won't need.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130322/3de77ce8/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list