REFLECTOR: New topic -- Anybody need fixed gear parts or matco wheels/brakes?
Ron N VelocityXLFG
velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 14 08:01:19 CDT 2013
What wheel pants do you have?
On 3/13/2013 11:58 PM, Clayton Chase wrote:
> I'm converting my XL-FG to a RG and the factory doesn't want to take
> many of the parts back. So now I'm looking to the open market to see
> if anybody wants them. Hint: This is you folks!
>
> Parts I know I won't need:
> Main gear leg (with saddles)
> Nose gear leg
> Matco wheels/brakes
> Wheel pants and gear fairings
> There may be more individual parts I won't need, I just don't know
> what they are yet.
>
> Is anybody in need of any of this stuff? I can get some money for
> the nose gear and strut, but not a big percentage of what the factory
> is selling them for.
>
> Clay Chase
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130314/795e9465/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list