REFLECTOR: New topic -- Anybody need fixed gear parts or matco wheels/brakes?

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:58:22 CDT 2013


I'm converting my XL-FG to a RG and the factory doesn't want to take many
of the parts back.  So now I'm looking to the open market to see if anybody
wants them.  Hint: This is you folks!

Parts I know I won't need:
Main gear leg (with saddles)
Nose gear leg
Matco wheels/brakes
Wheel pants and gear fairings
There may be more individual parts I won't need, I just don't know what
they are yet.

Is anybody in need of any of this stuff?   I can get some money for the
nose gear and strut, but not a big percentage of what the factory is
selling them for.

Clay Chase
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130313/a27533f9/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list