REFLECTOR: Aileron Trim

Karl J. Warner karljwarnerpa at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 14:03:48 CST 2013


I have the factory built SE/FG with yokes.  They did not install aileron trim and I have never found a need for it.
On Mar 7, 2013, at 1:00 PM, reflector-request at tvbf.org wrote:

> Send Reflector mailing list submissions to
> 	reflector at tvbf.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	reflector-request at tvbf.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	reflector-owner at tvbf.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Reflector digest..."
> Today's Topics:
> 
>   1.  Aileron Trim (Glenn Falkenberg)
> 
> From: Glenn Falkenberg <airmech2 at gmail.com>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Aileron Trim
> Date: March 6, 2013 2:47:06 PM EST
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Reply-To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> 
> 
> Hi All
>  
> I'm building an suv with control yoke's.  I don't see provisions for aileron trim.  I'm trying to figure out if I can
> install some type of system.  Does any one have knowledge or suggestions on how to do this?
> Thanks
> Glenn Falkenberg
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130307/a3eb740d/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list