REFLECTOR: N22UD at KFCI?

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:36:50 CDT 2013


Scott,
Thanks for the info.  You're friend has a really, really nice well equipped
airplane!  If there's anything he needs while he's in town, I'm available!

Best,
Peter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
------------------------------------------------------------------------


On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Scott Baker <scottb33333 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 6/22/2013 11:41 AM, Peter Braswell wrote:
>
> Not sure who owns this A/C?  I heard from a friend that you were having
> some work done at Dominion Aviation.  I just was out there visiting your
> plane, gorgeous - a great motivation for those of us who are still
> building!  If you're around and at the airport, I'd love to have a closer
> look and introduce myself if you're up for it.  I'm about 20 minutes away
> from the airport in Chesterfield.
>
>  Peter Braswell - 804.690.5896
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com*
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>  Hi Peter,
> This aircraft belongs to my friend Taras Rud.  Home base is Sebastian,
> FL.  Velocity XL-RG with dual side stick flight control sticks, Garmin
> G900X system with TCAS and StormScope.  Lycoming 260hp engine with MT prop.
> Experienced some ignition problems during his last flight and is having
> the FBO take a look at things.
> Scott B.
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130623/fa0131be/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list