REFLECTOR: ipad

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 23:04:30 CDT 2013


I have Foreflight, it works well. Flyq efb from A O P A and MyWingman from Bendix both have 30 day free trials. Try them all to see which one fits. 

Michael E Dawson
ATCI CFII


On Jun 16, 2013, at 8:46 PM, "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Well I finally broke down and bought an IPAD for the airplane. I have an Ipad 2 with 32 G mem. Now the question is what software to run for flight planning and GPS. I have been flying with Anywhere Map for years and have liked it very much, especially the cones of safety. The next software I have looked at is Fore Flight. Has anyone had experience with both of these who could give me some guidance?
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130616/81f63969/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list