REFLECTOR: Brake line inserts
Jack Prock
jackprock at wavecable.com
Sun Jun 16 22:35:23 CDT 2013
Which ones are the ones that we use.... I would think it would be the 3/16”.
Jack
From: Tom Falls
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 6:38 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Brake line inserts
Search "brass insert" at wicks aircraft.com. They have them for 1/4" and 3/16" nylaflow
for $0.72 and $0.77 respectively.
Tom
Sent from my iPad
On Jun 16, 2013, at 8:38 PM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:
I got my extras at McMaster Carr (is there anything they don't sell?).
I think I have some extras. How many do you need?
On Sunday, June 16, 2013, Jack Prock wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find more brass line inserts for the nylaflow brake lines?
I need a few more and can’t seem to find them on line anywhere.
Jack
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130616/cdbb97b7/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list