REFLECTOR: Continental 550 exhaust nuts

Pinkav8or pinkav8or at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 11:55:19 CDT 2013


Don, I will buy 25 if u are interested
B R Watkins
N222RW

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2013, at 5:50 PM, Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> wrote:

> I just figured out that my engine didn't come with the exhaust lock nuts. Spruce has them at around $5 each (and there are 48)!  I've been searching and have found them for about $2.60. But I just got a quote of $1.56 in quantities of 100. 
> 
> Does anyone need (or think they'll need) any?
> 
> The P/N is MS20500-428
> 
> Let me know if you're interested. 
> 
> -Don
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130612/765a175a/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list