REFLECTOR: Does anybody know of a Std Velocity with a IO-540?

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 21:38:55 CDT 2013


N427VA Chevy 427 V8


Michael E Dawson
ATCI CFII


On Jun 11, 2013, at 6:52 PM, Kevin Baker <flykb at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Don
> I think it's more of a w&b issue
> 
> Kevin Baker 
> 
> .
> 
> On Jun 11, 2013, at 8:39 PM, Don <don at eaa724.org> wrote:
> 
>> Does anybody know of a standard Velocity with a larger engine such as a IO-540?    I know the weight of the IO-540 is around 80-90 lbs heavier than a IO-360, but I would think that with a CATO propeller on a IO-540, this would be a good overall performer.   Any comments?
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list