REFLECTOR: Formation Flight to Cape May with Andy Millin

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Thu Jun 6 20:11:13 CDT 2013


Mark,

I'm catching up on my Reflector reading and just saw your photos and Andy's video. Looks like you had a great trip and got some terrific aerial shots!

	http://marksvelocity.blogspot.com
	http://youtu.be/XRQ-XvF_Mvk

Do you mind if I put copies on the VOBA site?

Thanks for sharing!


Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 45% complete
Currently working on: door handles and landing gear covers

Velocity Owners and Builders Association
http://www.VelocityOwners.com

The Velocity Builders' Virtual Hangar is available 24/7 at:
https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=86a48563bb517ade0abf1a7ee1f38e65




-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Mark Riley
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 5:52 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 98, Issue 119 Formation Flight to Cape May with Andy Millin

Andy Millin and his wife, Theresa, made their first long cross country trip when they flew from Michigan to Pennsylvania to visit us and see the New Jersey shore. We flew in formation and got some great air to air photos and videos. I posted them on the blog at marksvelocity.blogspot.com. 

We had a great time. I would like to find a way to do more group flights of Velocities to fun fly in destinations.

Check out the pictures and share any ideas for fun spots to fly in.

Thanks,

Mark 



More information about the Reflector mailing list