REFLECTOR: Hudson Corridor

Rene Dugas renedugas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:47:57 CDT 2013


Loved it Dave.  Can't decide if I now wish to go or I can check it off my list because I've done it while sitting with you and Ali.
Thanks.       L
Rene'.           \   '  
                    @=}>
                    L/  '

Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.


On Jun 5, 2013, at 4:56 PM, Dave T Nelson <dtnelson at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Ali and I did the Hudson corridor through NYC last week - well worth the trip!
> 
> Here's our video...
> 
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2E1oxbQnxQ&feature=youtu.be
>   
> Dave
> 
> Dave T. Nelson
> T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
> Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130605/fb26bb4a/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list