REFLECTOR: Dynon Autopilot

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:56:57 CDT 2013


Is the roll servo in a grounded metal housing?
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "David Bertram" <velocitytx at att.net>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:42 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Dynon Autopilot


>I have the Dynon Skyview with autopilot in my Velo.  I have been having 
>problems with the roll servo.  It would check out ok on the ground but when 
>I got ready to take-off it would fail.  All wiring and connections were 
>checked and rechecked.  I found that when I turned my transponder on it 
>would fail my roll servo.  My transponder antenna was located close to my 
>roll servo.  I moved my transponder antenna about three feet from the servo 
>and now my roll servo works great.  Dynon said they had not heard of this 
>problem before.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 



More information about the Reflector mailing list