REFLECTOR: Long trip - what to bring?

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 15:07:54 CDT 2013


Guys,

I will be heading out for a long, multi-stop XC this week.  Probably be
away for 1-2 weeks, depending upon weather, work, my tolerance for long
flights.  Basically, I'm headed to Minneapolis for a conference on Friday,
stay there until next Wednesday, up to see my parents in Southern
Saskatchewan, up North to Saskatoon where I need to give a talk, then from
then on its whatever I want - straight home or a more circuitous route back.

My question to you guys is - what should I bring?  Right now, I have a
pretty good tool kit assembled, a spare main/nose tire, batteries, a
collection of typical fasteners used, oil, spare gap tape.  I'll have lots
of room, so weight isn't really an issue (just me flying with the
occasional hitchhiker).  Any pearls of wisdom from those who have done this
before?

Thanks.

Geoff
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130603/74f8e7a8/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list