REFLECTOR: Velocity Insurance question

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 11:43:13 CDT 2013


Call Barbara at Costello Insurance in Tempe AZ. I'd give you the number, but i'm in the middle of nowhere.

Kurt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2013, at 9:29, jeff findarle <flynfindarle at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I recently purchased N173ZG, a 1995 Velocity 173RG. It had been sitting a while and we are doing an extensive Conditional Inspection and prepping for paint. I am hoping to have her ready to fly in a few weeks. But I cannot find an Insurance company that will Insure the Hull. I currently have 392 hrs and only 9 hrs of retract time. But do have a tailwheel endorsement with 60 hrs in a TW. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I can do for insurance? Contact me at flynfindarle at yahoo.com     or 435-503-0514. Thank you, Jeff
> 
>  
> TEAM JEFF,
> Jeff Findarle, GRI & Darin Heckel
> Realtor                     Realtor
> 
> AllStar Realty
> 575 N main St.
> Heber City, UT. 84032
> 
> Jeff's Cell 435-503-0514
> Darin's Cell 435-671-3957
> Off. 435-654-9440
> Fax 435-654-9437
> 
> Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
> Don't Lose it, Sell it!
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20130725/bd86c787/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list